The Scout Promise
On my honor I promise that I will do my best
To do my duty to God, to serve my Country);
To help other people and to keep the Scout Law.
Cub Scout Law
A Cub Scout is cheerful, obedient and honest and thinks of others before him/herself.
The Scout Law
- 1. A Scout is loyal and can be trusted.
- A Scout is useful and helpful.
- A Scout is friendly and considerate.
- A Scout is a brother / sister to all Scouts
- A Scout is kind to animals and has reverence for all living things.
- A Scout is obedient.
- A Scout is courageous and cheerful.
- A Scout makes good use of his/her time
- A Scout takes care of his/her own possessions and those of other people.
- A Scout is self-controlled in all he/she thinks, says and does.